RF - Wednesday night practice

AMH\DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 06:18:09 PDT 1999

Yes, courts and all belong to the church.  Take Sawdust Rd. till it dead
ends and take a right.  Church is on left as you enter The Woodlands.  I
don't exactly know which Christian cult it belongs to.  If we have
someone that attends there, they would be the best person to ask for
use.  Failing that, someone that lives in The Woodlands.  Do we have
anyone that fills the bill ?  It would be a good place.  There's even
Mollie's Pub just south of Sawdust on  the freeway for afters.

Pax     Marius