RF - Event things....Please read

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sat Sep 11 06:23:12 PDT 1999

HI....

G-E-S-A-L-E-C, you are off the hook...sorta....the 2pm and 4pm shifts have
already been taken.

Shifts left open at this time....are....

2am: need one person

4am: need one person

8am: need one person

10am: need 2 people

12 noon: need 2 people

6pm: need 2 people

8pm: need 2 people (may not use this shift, will decide at event and about
6pm)

The 6am,8am,10am shifts could use a 3rd and maybe a 4th person on duty as
they tend to get real busy. Persons wishing to work at those times may email
me and I will put you down.

The only thing we ask that is you sign up, PLEASE come do your shift or let
us know about an hour in advance that you can not work so we can replace
you.

Any questions...let me know

Niklas
Defender XVII event steward

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality