RF - Saturday work day....

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sat Sep 11 17:18:05 PDT 1999

Huff pufffffffffffffff......... grunttttt....

We got one UP.....

The first new baronial tent was set up today at the site.

It looks GRAND!!!!.

We still need better rope and a bunch of side poles, but it is up and looks
great.

Still to be done Sunday will be moving the changing room. Painting, setting
t-posts, and general site trash pick up.

Come on out...we can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I don't hear
a train whistle.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality