RF - More event stuff

AMH\DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 18:00:57 PDT 1999

Nikie,

I received a call from a gentleman tonight wanting to know more about
the SCA and Defender.  He's once upon a time Ren Fair and looking for
something to do on the weekends.  He lives outside of Austin and had
talked to someone from here.  I gave him some info and told him I would
get in touch with you to see if I could get his wife and him on the
"first timers" get in free list.  Their names are
Simon and Susan Shaw
aka Simon the Unsimple and Simona the Simple.
Hay, don't ask me.  If you would like their phone numer call.  Please
e-mail back and let me know if they make the list.

Pax      Marivs