RF - Defender XVII De-Briefing and get together

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Sep 21 17:04:48 PDT 1999

Hi....

I would like to have Wed night, (yea I know kinda short notice) a
de-briefing and get together of the Defender XVII staff for going over what
we did right, wrong and the $$$ end.

Jacinth, I know that you will be in a bind, but please try to come for a
short time or give the receipts to someone that can bring them down for the
meeting Wed.

Everyone else, PLEASE try to come. It will be a short meeting to go over the
event and get the report info sorted out.

Then maybe we can eat a bit and socialize.

BTW, others (non-Defender staff or spouses) are invited, if they wish, but
we need to get the de-briefing done first.

PLEASE  try to come.

I can not do it Thurs or Friday and I want to get it done ASAP.

Start about 7pm.

Questions????

Niklas.....

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality