RF - So Who Won?

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Wed Sep 22 11:02:41 PDT 1999

I need a list of ALL that were given awards at the event. This includes
anything that was given or any kind of award.

Need it kinda quick so I can do a post event article for the Quoth.

Thanks....

Niklas....

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality