RF - Horses, Horses

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Sep 27 15:10:29 PDT 1999

Marius.....

I will bring this to Kezia. Also, since we will be having horses, we need to
be sure to get the horse insurance in time. I will talk to Kezia about it
and get back to you.

BTW, have you sent in the papers to Richard Fairborn for the autocrats
stuff, warrants et.al. I do not have the Seneschals box yet and do not know
what Yosio and you have done so far on the paper work stuff.

Niklas...

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality