RF - Tent take down and pack up

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Apr 4 13:49:08 PDT 2000

Greetings.....

Plans are for Wed afternoon about 5pm or so to get as many as possible to
come help take down the tents and pavilions at the site.

Please come and help.

Thanks...

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality