RF - Gates Edge Newcomers meeting

Bowen mac Tarbh mactarbh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:17:50 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Populace,

     This is your friendly neighborhood hospitaler reminding you, that
Gate's Edge will be holding its monthly newcomers meeting this Thursday. It
will be at the O'Niel's. (E-mail or call me for directions) We will be
having a populace discussion on such diverse elements as: Arts and Sciences,
guilds, and combat(rapier, chivalric, and youth) which will probably turn
into a shameless plug by me for a Gate's Edge Siege Team. So come with
question on these or any other topic and I will endeavor to answer them. Who
knows there will probably even be someone there smarter than me with the
correct answer. So I look forward to seeing as many of you there as
possible. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to
contact me at:  E-mail - macTarbh at hotmail.com
                Phone  - 281-876-0778

                                Bowen