RF - FW: Two Important Annoucements...(no jokes this time)

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 21 13:15:27 PDT 2000

I have not checked my email for several days so this is the first I've
heard of this.  Even last night at officers meeting, I heard talk of an
entourage workshop and Kief & I even had a short conversation about Timo
but it was never really spelled out after I arrived, so I didn't catch it.
Duha.
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!  What a graceful Crown this will be.  We
locals can not be more proud of this honored couple.

Pax,          Marius