RF - Bid for Coronation

niklas@wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sat Apr 22 05:32:10 PDT 2000

Hi.....

Here are some of the needs of the possible coronation site....

Be able to seat about 600 for a sit down feast.
A/C
Parking for above.
within an hours drive of Huntsville or centrally located to Kingdom.
Does not break the bank.

TRH have already ruled that the Grimes County Fairground is out.

Is there anyplace in BCS or Brazos County?

Has anyone looked at Huntsville High School. They have a commons area in the
middle of the school

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
936-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-499-7055 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality