RF - Last chance

charlotte epps lizardkeep at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:18:13 PDT 2000

Greetings all!
Thursday’s Populace is YOUR LAST CHANCE to bring your pre-washed ( no fabric
softener ) 100% cotton white T-shirt if you wish to join in Saturday’s
Tie-Dye class.  I must pre-treat all the shirts with soda ash ( a mordant )
on Thursday night.  I WILL NOT  BE HOME ON FRIDAY.  So, if you don’t bring
me your T-shirt on Thursday you CANNOT Tie-Dye  this Saturday.
The Tie-Dye class will take place at the Keep ( 1810 avenue P in Huntsville
) in the backyard on Saturday the 8th of April from 3pm until????
We will be working with the Baronial colors.
BYOB and all the usual mess….
Gwynn