RF - Officers dinner.....

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Apr 18 18:30:12 PDT 2000

Greetings.....

Due to a job change in progress, there will be no officers dinner at Niklas
house.

However, those that show up at officers meeting this Thursday night at the
bank, I will BUY their dinner when we go eat....(please no Peking Duck or
Chateau Breaun). BTW, This offer is only for officers and B&B. Sorry can't
but the whole barony supper. However, one might consider becoming an
officer......<grin>

Any questions or needs, call me or email me.

In Service...

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality