RF - Bid for Coronation

Patty Huffstetler midnightk at htcomp.net
Wed Apr 19 01:42:27 PDT 2000

Haven't been back in that area for a while but what about the fair
grounds... plenty of room indoors and outdoors for fighting and such...ohh
and congratulations to you as well lorraine on your well deserved
elevation.. you have provided lot of hardwork to the kingdom as well as the
barony and I'm glad for this recognition to you !!

Annora Dagmar Hoffstadtler