RF - LSC for Coronation

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Apr 25 22:56:17 PDT 2000

It was where the Cub Scout demo was held in Feb 5th. It was off of Fry road
in Cy-Fair district. There is an elem and Jr high school side by side.

Paul

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
936-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-499-7055 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality