RF - The TRF Gate House Roof on Booth 232

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 07:32:16 PDT 2000

Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier.  I went to
Queen's--'nuff said.

If you still need the compressor, it is still
available.  I checked it out again, and it has a much
longer hose than I remembered--looks like about twenty
feet.  It has 250 psi.

I'd be happy to bring it out to TRF this weekend--fri
nite or sat morning--if you want to have a look at
it/use it.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Ravenskald/Ravensfort

"Because a despondent heart will always be defeated, regardless of all skill."
--Sigmund Ringeck, Fechtmiester of Albrecht, Count Palatine of Rhine and Duke of Bavaria, circa 1420.