ANST-Announce - List admin away...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Aug 10 20:14:07 PDT 2000

Good Morning,

  Starting Friday evening, I will be gone far away to a wonderful place
  called Pennsic. I will be spending a glorious week there with 10,000
  or so of my closest friends completely without access to the 'net.
  (Boy am I ready for this vacation!!!) Unfortunately this means I will
  not be able to perform my duties as administrator of the Ansteorran
  lists that I maintain nor maintenance of the accounts on the Kingdom
  server.

  The worst part is that I failed to find a suitable backup this year
  due to my messed up personal schedule this last month. I apologize
  profusely for this.

  The Ansteorran main list has had many of its "garbage" checks removed
  for the week. I apologize to those that this causes grief to, but
  with me not here to monitor it I would prefer to err on the side of
  too much getting through than not enough.

  Those needing to post general announcements should send them only to
  the main Ansteorran list, as the Announce list will be unattended at
  this time.

In Service,
Ansteorran Server Admin