RF - Populace meeting Thursday

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:16:58 PDT 2000

Heilsa all...

Niklas asked:

>Anyone needing time on the agenda, please let me know.
>
>In Service to the Crown,
>
>Ld. Niklas Vasilevich

Under the heading of "Site Improvement":

We need to buy "ant-kill" and, possibily, "poison oak/ivy kill".

Need to have some welding done on the water tower.

Will we need rock on road and around the site?

Moving and burning the old privies (the two worse ones at least) then
filling in the holes that remain. (Using the tractor if we also get rock to
spread.)

New gate and cleaning under cattle guard.

New floors in "changing rooms" and upgrade to actual toilets.

Work on kitchen. Clean range. Install sinks.

Reinforce door of storeroom.

Fabricate counterweights for the doors on the kitchen and storeroom.

Paint.

Et cetera...

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!
Kief