RF - Re: Officers' meeting

Carla Southern clarissima at excite.com
Tue Aug 15 11:21:39 PDT 2000

That sounds fine with me.

Clarissima

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:32:11 GMT, Ravensfort at ansteorra.org wrote:

  Gwynn suggested Murski's (to the right of HEB on Sam Houston and
  Josey Street. How does that sound with everyone who would be able
  to attend? 7pm on the patio? If anyone has any other places in mind,
  write & send them out to us (Raven's Fort List) and we can all decide
  by Wednesday...?
  Chrystal

  >From: Cathal SilAlmhain <silalmhain at yahoo.com>
  >To: Chrystal Ariana MacRauri <chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com>
  >Subject: Officers' meeting
  >Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
  >
  >Where is the officers' meeting this week?
  >
  >=====
  >Cathal SilAlmhain
  >Ravenskald/Ravensfort

Grazie
Clarissima

The true test of character is...how we behave when we don't know what to do.
John Holt