RF - We'rrreeeeeeeee BBBBaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!

iris2 at onramp.net iris2 at onramp.net
Sat Aug 26 14:25:40 PDT 2000

That's ok.  I do understand.  I think it has something to do with our not being 20 anymore.
I also need to tender an apology as I did not get to Ansteorrea Camp as much as I would have
liked to. As a result, there were a number of folk that I did not get to see.  That,
unfortunately was due to my duties up at Horde Camp.  I was stuck in camp for the first 3
days of war.  But once I finally got out... well...   And FYI, the Landless White Trash
party was an unqualified hit!  Bunny and I have been asked to sponsor it again next year-
same Horde Camp, next Pennsic War!

Take care,
Jalali