ANST-Announce - Defender of the Roses Changes

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:03:19 PDT 2000

Greetings everyone.

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I need to announce that due to some
difficulties, the Defender Tournament has to be delayed.  We received this
information some hours after I posted the announcement, so I am writing to
you all to make sure that it is clear our Tournament will not be taking
place at Three Kings.

I have been given a calendar date of December 15th, and we are working as a
group to solidify and plan for future tournaments.  Hopefully, (crossing
fingers) we will be holding the December event as a full event, which makes
much more opportunities for celebration and grandeur for our Premier Event.

As I am so very sorry to cause anyone any disappointment over the loss of
this planned activity, I am personally hosting a luncheon at Three Kings and
inviting the Members of the Order of the Rose, and those of the Rapier
Community, and all of the volunteer staff, so that those who had planned
with us, and had shown so much joy over the tournament can share in that
event with us, and can meet and have fun, and not have to feel the loss of
disappointment over this delay.

In Love and Service to Ansteorra,

Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine, OL, OP