RF - Work Weekend 9/2/00

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Wed Aug 30 20:16:49 PDT 2000

Please post any work days and needs to the Fort list and we will see
what can be done.  If you schedule a work weekend against a Baronial
investiture you will lose most folks that Saturday but Sunday might
work.

Kief, if you need help during the week I will see what I can do.
Remember if you don't ask, you don't receive.
I know the gracious donations of the cows need to be cleared off the
list
field.  Don't see how the grass could be growing with this drought.
Will we be able to have any fires at Defender?

There will be many best wishes to all of their excellent Execellencies
at Stargate Baronial but there won't be much toasting.
That park is a DRY site.  To make matters worse it is on city property.

Take care in this heat.  It was 107 on the bank today.
Magnus von Lubeck