RF - Work Weekend 9/2/00

Paul Gilbert niklas at wt.net
Thu Aug 31 09:04:13 PDT 2000

Magnus, call me on the phone...936-499-7055 or send me a number I can call.

BTW, it is not a matter that this is not wanted on the list, it is a matter
of protocol and being sure the autocrats and folks responsible for the
event are in the loop and directing the efforts to the proper end.

It is good that folks want to work, do NOT ever get me wrong on that. I
never turn down help. But efforts must be directed into productive ends
rather than random shots. This is the job of the autocrat when it pertains
to an event...of which John is the autocrat and I might add, a damn fine one.

Sept is a very busy month for the members of Ravens Fort. It will be even
busier this month with the investiture of Stargate (many want to go and
some are with the Crown) and a major event every weekend this month.
However, we will get thru it in style as we have many times in the past.

In Service....

Ld. Niklas
Seneschal of Ravens Fort