RF - Are you getting ...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 00:16:02 PDT 2000

Heilsa all....

Marius wrote:

>to anyone on the Raven's list,
>
>Have we always gotten the  "ANST-Announce" messages on this Ravensfort
>post or is this something that has started lately ??  I don't remember
>them being a problem before a couple of months ago.

I've never received any ANST-Announce messages on the RF List...

I do get the ANST-Announce on my account but under separate mailings.

If you are subscribed to any of the 5 regional accounts or the Ansteorran
"general" list, then you will receive ANST-Announce mailings
automatically...

>Pax,
>Marius

Good luck figuring out the problem...