RF - Squires and Cadets Please read

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Dec 1 05:47:54 PST 2000

Good day,
    If you have received this e-mail please read:
    This is Brian du Val aka (Yoshi).
    In the past I have been know to make leather pouches for many people.
    If you are going to SQUIRES and Cadets and own a leather pouch made by me please bring it and wear it at the event. If you could send me a reply letting me know you are that would be great. The A&S competition is being judged on items that is being worn or used at the event. My leather pouches are such an item and I would like to have some examples in use for the Judges to see.
    Please let me know if I can use your name on my A&S sheet and if you would like to help me.

                            I thank you for your time.

                                                        Brian du Val   :o)