RF - An invite to the Gates Edg Brewer's guild meeting

Dennis Kirkland kirkland at sat.net
Wed Feb 2 11:38:27 PST 2000

To all the good people of Raven's Fort, I send greetings!  I have spoken
with the Caoilin O'neill and have his blessing to invite all that would
attend to a Gates Edge Brewers Guild meeting at his home in the Woodlands.
My only request is that if you are planning to attend Please email Caoilin
directly so that he will have an idea if how many to expect. Mail to
p.toland at computer.org

I remain...
Kulyn O'neill