RF - a letter of warning

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 13 20:49:43 PST 2000

Below is a message that I received today  The name of the sender has
been omitted by me.  I share it with you now as I feel it is a good
cause to work for.

Pax,            Marius

PS   Remember that the Assassins Guild Charter states that the main
purpose of the Vigilantes "is to capture or kill assassins actively
executing contracts."  The functional word here is actively.  Everyone
playing as an assassin, victim, bodyguard or vigilante MUST read the
Assassins Guild Charter completely.

"M'Lords and Ladys greetings,

I have the sad task of bring you this news of late,
during feast at Westgate Winter Collegium last eve,
High Constable Capt. Navarre anounced to the Court,
and all who were there that He, and His vigalnty
scum will be at Black White sort of Gray, and He intends to wipe out all
assassins .. He was
quoted as saying."I will put to rest any assassion who dares to show
there faces"..
 Although, I did stand to the Court and assured them, we were
of a Sewing Guild, and we never mean any harm to no one,
Baron Michael Silverhands laughted at me..

M'Lords and Ladys of the Guild, we must be strong this TIME !
We must show the scum that they cannot come to OUR event
and dictate what we do !!
I am offering a prize to the Assassion who, humm, elimananets
the High Constable himself ! We must show Him and His kind
that we do not fear them, not in the past, not now, and not in the
future !

  Who will acheve this contract ? I do not know, will it be
one of our Members from Seawinds. or Ravens Fort, or Stargate ? Does it
matter as long as The
High Constabe
himself feeds the grass ?

And so, I call upon all who are willing to feast and have a good time to
come to Black White and
Sort of Gray and watch one of our best put to rest a High Constable Scum
!

In Service to the Guild,
 ..."