RF - kroke joke

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 01:46:03 PST 2000

I hope no one was too offended by the frog thing.  It's what would
happen if the Assassins Guild had a contract on a cartoon amphibian.
It's the follow up to the 1975 Saturday Night Live  break-through
invention, the Bass-O-Matic.  It's, It's, It's dark humor.
I really like our little green buddies that swim around in ponds.  It's
what I put on the TV (with the sound down) when I get home from a hard
day at work.  They are so relaxing.  Ahhhhhh. Who would want to harm one
of those tasty things ??

Pax,      M.