RF - Officers meeting!!!!

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Wed Feb 16 22:58:18 PST 2000

The Barony of Ravens Fort Officers and Staff will have their monthly meeting
at the Community Room of the Citizens Bank of Texas in New Waverly, Texas at
7pm.

Please, all officers and staff, make every effort to attend.

Items for the agenda include....

Black, White and Sorta Gray
Day at the Forum
Populace meeting room at SHSU
and yada, yada, yada........

If there are any other items for the meeting, please notify me by email or
phone ASAP.

In Service....

Ld. Niklas Vasilevich
Seneschal, Barony of Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality