RF - Re: Questions about BWsoG.

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 00:51:06 PST 2000

Dear Dragonstar,

Thank you for the kind words about the event announcement.  I try.

You should have no problem finding a area for your camping needs,
especially if you have an advanced party arriving before dusk on
Friday.  The camp sites are supposed to be clearly marked, but it
wouldn't hurt to ask a local.

Our feastocrat is Segrid Sweinbroathar, called the Vosung (Steve Liems)
409-264-2035.  The best time to reach him is mid afternoon, fourish or
so.  Your poor husband does not know the wonderful taste delights he is
missing.  The glorious onion can bring one to tears.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Pax,     Marius