RF - May demo info update...1

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Tue Feb 1 04:17:30 PST 2000

Good day all who read this list.
    I helped organize last years Mont. Co. Mid. Sch.
Demo that Sir keif, Lady Ayla and myself attended. We held two one hour
demos and we had a blast.
    I am currently working nights and am off on fidays and would possably be
able to help out with an opening activity I will get off work around 5:00 am
or earlier and could be at the school armoured up or in garb for what ever
we need to do. Count me in in other words.

               in servic
                                    Brian du Val
                                    squire to Sir Kief av Kierstead