RF - Fighter Practice

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:50:06 PST 2000

Heilsa all Good and True Ravens Fort folk...!

Leovigild did write these words:

>Unto all,
>     There will be no fighter practice this sunday as
>several of the barony's fighters shall be at Spring
>Melees in Bordermarch. However there is a work weekend
>on site for BW &G.

The usual practice is to hold a FP at the site if all the work is finished.
I too will be at Border March on Sat. I will be there for a few short hours
and will return to the Stones site around Noon or 1-ish...

For all the fighters going to Border March... Ya'll can come on back and
assist on Sunday...or even Sat if ya'll finish the melees and scenarios
early enough...*smile*

FYI both of my trailers will NOT be available this weekend!! One is at
Estrella War and the other one is assisting Dolphin move his household goods
to his new stead. (Him and Tammy are moving into Liberty County near Dayton.
I do believe that is one of our zip codes...right Niklas?) So, anyone with
trailers...please bring them on out so we can move stuff and carry tools.

Will we need the generator and power tools? There are a few places we could
R&R some plywood and such.

See ya'll at the site on Sat.! How early will the site be open Marius? Donal
is coming over from Bryn Gwlad and Momma Cammie is coming up from
Stargate... Mangus is coming over from B/CS as well. Will you be camping out
this weekend Marius?

>Lord Leovigild
>Deputy knight marshall of Raven's Fort

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!