RF - Thieves...was [ HELP!!!]

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Feb 29 12:30:18 PST 2000

I take it handing the perp over to the mundane authories is out?

For thieves, not people who had a miscommunication, (Sir Hottntot left his
chair, I was going to get it to him next practice, when Sir Hotintot was
still on site kind of thing) by all means toss the nitwits off site, if they
repeat the behavior ban them for six months.  If that still doesn't work
toss them permanently.  If they are authorized fighters pull thier card.

Just the opinion of a very opinionated person.

Saffiya 'bint Da'ud Al'Mubbarak