RF - Populace meeting.....

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Feb 29 19:51:26 PST 2000

The Barony of Ravens Fort will be holding their meeting this Thursday, March
3rd, 2000 in Room 312 at the SHSU Lowman Student Center beginning at 7pm.

Everyone is invited.

We will have a run down on BW&G, Day at the Forum and other business of the
Barony.

If anyone has any business for the meeting, please get with me ASAP.

Thanks.....

Ld. Niklas
Seneschal

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality