RF - Thieves

Doug Bell debell at txcyber.com
Tue Feb 29 13:38:55 PST 2000

There was also an epee missing Saturday night
with a red taped handle.  The good folk left
because the lady got a rather nasty ankle
sprain.

My chairs that were missing turned up at high
table.  They were appropriated by folks who
knew I wouldn't mind their use.

At least one suspicious person was hovering around
our heraldry stuff under the tent.  When I said
hello he moved off without a word.  Heralds are
frightening but not that much so.

There were over 100 people at our event I have
never seen in the SCA before.  With this large
a crowd of strangers we may have to go back
to the old practice of using Constables to
patrol the site.

Magnus von Lubeck