RF - Officers meeting

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Jan 20 05:31:58 PST 2000

Greetings....

Sorry for the short timed reminder....

Officers meeting tonight at 7pm at Citizens Bank of Texas in New Waverly.

Everyone welcome, but if you have business for the officers and the meeting,
please call me so I may place you on the agenda.

Thanks....

Ld. Niklas
Seneschal of Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality