RF - Work Weekend

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 11:04:13 PST 2000

>From the Autocrat of Black, White and Sort of Gray

It' work weekend and it's cold.  I love cold weather, but some of you
don't.  I can understand that.  There are some things to do at the
Stones, but all in all we're in pretty good shape already.  There's a
bonfire built (I've been visualizing wet stuff BEFORE the event.), the
grass is not growing and the road is passable.

Here is a short list of things I need to see done this weekend.
-Pine Saplings cut and stacked for the Rattan Man.
-Water Barrels rounded up and set on the wooden throne platform.
-A general check of the site to make sure that all works well and looks
good.
-Minor repairs in the tavern area and new poles set for the Rose Garden
fence. (my personal project.)

There are still other unfinished projects which could be worked on...
the kitchen sinks and counters, tent repair and even a litter pick up on
site.  I'm sure Kief, Niklas, Saint D., and Chrystal all have pet
projects they would love to have a hand with as well.

A word about cutting for the Rattan Man.  Saplings need to be to be 6 or
7 feet tall.  That means that if a tree is more than a foot or two
taller than you, don't stack it with the trees for the Rattan Man.
Please stack Rattan Man trees in the clearing between the showers and
the horseshoe pits.  All other wood may be stacked on the bonfire.

So, there it is.  If you see a cause that you want to brave the cold
for, I'll see you there.  I'll arrive around noonish on Saturday and
leave in the afternoon on Sunday.  Thanks for your help.

Pax,          Marius    281-367-3409