RF - Jan meetting

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:36:43 PST 2000

> >The Jan 2000 meeting of the Barony of Ravens Fort will be held >this
>Thursday, Jan 6th in the Community Room of the Westhill Mall > >located on
>HWY 30 in Huntsville, 7pm - 9pm.

>Is that where Walmart used to be, or farther west?
>Plachoya Sobaka

Westhill Mall is where JC Penney's & Sears are located (at either
end of the mall) on the west side of town, as you drive into to
Huntsville from Bryan/College Station. (-- right hand side of the
road/when the at traffic light, look to the right), before Bank of
America, & the Old Walmart (TDCJ HR Hdqtrs) & I-45, respectively
with Denny's, IHOP on the left side (all are located after the
traffic light).
The Community Room is located inside, middle of the Mall, west side (on the
back side). Not hard to find. Best of luck.

HE Chrystal

"The ideal of the world resides in individual improvement:
it will grow with your strength, grow beautiful with your
perfection. But for you to follow this path, two things
matter above all else: an ardent curiosity for life and
an unprejudiced mind."  --Pieter Paul Rubens--