RF - Jan meetting

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Wed Jan 5 17:58:30 PST 2000

The community room is located inside the mall to the left of Bealls. You can
enter thru Bealls and go to the left down the mall and the room will be on
the right.

If you get to Sears, you have gone too far.

The mall is located on Hwy 30 on the west side of Huntsville. It is the only
mall in Huntsville. If anyone has a hard time finding it, call me at
281-536-5239.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality