RF - Feb 5, Demo for Cub Scouts

Carla Southern c_d_nich at excite.com
Thu Jan 13 08:29:16 PST 2000

Hi!

I can sing 2 songs and bring a stereo that has really good sound.  I don't
have any period music, but I am sure someone can loan some for one night.
Chad will come also, so that means you have one bard and one heavy fighter.
I am also willing to help with any set up and logistics.  Are you wanting to
decorate with bunting or banners?  Do we need to do this before their
banquet starts?  Are we going to be miked?  I will help in any way I am
able.

Clarissima
Carla Southern