RF - Gulf Wars

Hunaric jyml at swbell.net
Fri Jan 14 12:08:59 PST 2000

If I remember correctly from last year, it took bloody forever to
receive mine and Lord Leovigild's confirmations. But remember, an awful
lot of people probably pre-registered, and they have real jobs like the
rest of us. So, patience would seem to be a virtue. But if you don't
hear something in a couple of weeks, I say we should invade!
Hunaric