RF - Request for help at a May Demo...

Berta Allen chrystal_dragon at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:08:06 PST 2000

Greetings to one and all. We (the SCA) have been asked to assist with a demo
on May 19, 2000 (which is on a Friday). That is just over 4 months away...
The reason for the posting now and it will be updated/repeated until May
passes, is that we (the Barony of Raven's Fort) is hosting our Spring event
that same weekend, A Day at the Forum...
soooo, if we start now, maybe we can work around that schedule and work it
into with the possibility of either a half day or 3-4 hours at a demo in
Montgomery, Texas that Friday? Historical educating, is not what we are
about? It will be for 5th/6th grade children. Think about it and let Terri
know if you can help. Thanks for all everyone does! It is appreciated!
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari, Baroness of Raven's Fort

Dear Lords and Ladies,

On Friday, May 19 my school (Montgomery Middle School) is having a
Renaissance Festival.

To make this a fun and educational day for all we would really enjoy having
SCA members assist us on this day.

We are looking for people to help with demonstrations of any of the
following:

Heavy and Light Fighting
Jousting
Falconry
Story Telling
Jugglers
Jesters
Anything else anyone can think of...

Any Arts and Science person (people) who would like to create a craft this
groups of students would also be very welcome.

If you are interested in helping, need more information, or know someone
specific that I should contact--e-mail me (busa at texed.net).  I should be at
the next Ravens Fort event if you want to talk to me then.

Thank you very very much.

Terri Busa
(Lady of Lord Balda the Hornswagled)