RF - Feb 5, Demo for Cub Scouts

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sun Jan 16 19:31:40 PST 2000

I am in the process of getting directions to the demo.

It is a Saturday and they will feed us also.

I will go through the emails I have received and post a list of who vs what
and stuff. Then we can fill in the gaps.

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                             Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                         Southern Regional Treasurer
409-291-9532 (home)                             Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239 (work)                              Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA           Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality