RF - Fighter Practice

Larry Gilstrap (Leovigild) thefort1 at pdq.net
Fri Jan 21 12:24:21 PST 2000

Greetings Populous,
    In an effort to increase our turn out at Sunday
fighter practices, Lord Hunaric and I will be sending
out quite a few reminders like this one on a fairly
frequent basis. Fighter practice will be this Sunday at
the gazebo at 2:00pm like it always is. If you have
been missing these fighter practices because you have
been sleeping too late, BUY A FREAKING ALARM
CLOCK!!!;0) Whatever the reason, we understand that it
is hard to shake the dust off after the off season.
BUT...it doesn't get any easier until you start coming
again and it becomes a habit. I hope to see everyone
this Sunday. Please come in garb if you are a
non-combatant. Let's get back into the swing of things
because WAR is upon us!

Lord Leovigild of Clan Cadhla Fitheach,
Deputy Knight Marshall
Barony of Ravensfort