RF - Emergency Request for Help

estasia at ev1.net estasia at ev1.net
Sun Jul 2 23:58:19 PDT 2000

To all our brothers and sisters in Raven's Fort.

We need trucks and strong workers to help Lady Katrine Karl's Daughter (mka
Beth) move to her new home (she will be rooming with her old roomate and
Isabeau).  We have been working for two days and only half has been
accomplished, because we have been working with one (sometimes two) trucks and
an average of three people.  It has come down to the wire, and she has to be out
of her hold trailer by the end of Monday, July 3.

Please if you can offer your services and/or vehicle it would be appreciated.
The helpers she has now are giving out, as we have been working in the heat for
the past two days, and her new home will not have electricity or water for
awhile yet.  She has a couch, dining table and six chairs, vanity, miscellaneous
end tables, and at least two truck loads of boxes left.

To contact for directions, call Katrine at 409-439-0068 or page Finn Mac Cormaic
at 409-538-8458.  Do not contact them before 10:00 am.  If neither of these
methods work, I can be reached at my mundane job at 713-319-2894 or can be
privately emailed at staceyelliott at kpmg.com.

Sorry for the last minute notice.  We honestly thought we could have it
finished.  The original plans for U-Haul and parents help fell through at
literally the last minute (among other unforseen and forseen disasters).  When I
get off work, I will be heading to Huntsville with buckets o' chicken for all
the workers.

Thank you for hearing and responding to our sincere plea for help.

Lady Estasia of Raven's Fort
estasia at ev1.net
Aedh Finn Mac Cormaic, AoA(Tiarna)                      |
Per Pale Vert and Gules, A Pale between three Ivy Vines   \ aodhfionn
bendwise and two Slips of Broom Plant bendwise inverted Or \         @
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony of Raven's Fort                 \
(name and device pending)                                     |