RF - Raven's Fort Archery Practice

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Jul 14 13:40:36 PDT 2000

Pray attend all who read these words.
    At Lady Aylas Request I write these words.
    Sunday between noon and two she will be holding archery
    practice at our house. you can arrive sooner but do not wake
    the sleeping beast in the bedroom.
        The archery practice will be target with field points until 2pm
    then it will continue at the gazebo with combat shooting with
    approved combat arrows.
                                          So come out and shoot the shaft.

                                                Brian du Val    :o)

                                                                            "I"M DEAD"