RF - Raven's Fort Archery Practice

krssy d. krsyy at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 22:00:23 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Tyr and myself (kvinne) would like to see about attending archery practice.
Will you please provide directions as we are coming from Spring and do not
know your area very well.

Also would like to say that archery is a new interest and mostly wanting to
attend for viewing and knowledge.

Thanking you in advance,

kvinne
281.350.6157