RF - Knight Marshal

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:10:39 PDT 2000

Heilsa good my brother Hunaric and all interested Raven's Forters...

You did write the following:

>Unto the Populace,
>
>   It is with a sad and heavy heart that I send this message.  Due to
>mundane concerns,(namely now living in Fort Worth), I am stepping down as
>knight marshal. Anyone who is interested in taking over this position,
>please contact me, either via e-mail, or by phone at 817-492-0162. You must
>hold a valid membership.

Greetings from the Earl Marshal.

All those interested in being Knight Marshal of Raven's Fort need to
download an official Application for Office form (or copy information
blanks) found at    www.ansteorra.org    (on the opening page - at bottom -
"click" forms) and send that Application along with photo-copy proof of
membership to the Southern Regional Knight Marshal (Centurion Alfredo) ASAP.
Courtesy copies of your Application can be sent to Their Excellencies David
and Chrystal, RF Seneschal Niklas, and the current KM Lord Hunaric.

Thank you all in advance for your interest in filling a vital office in
Their Majesties Barony of Raven's Fort.

>Hunaric of Clan Cadhla

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!
Kief - EM Ansteorra