RF - The TRF Gate House Roof on Booth 232

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 07:08:31 PDT 2000

Hey Brian:

I have a compressor!  It rarely sees any use, but
there it is none the less.  I do not, however, have
the hose of the length you need (I think the hose is
sbout ten feet long--not nearly long enough for your
use).

Tell me if you need/want it.

=====
Cathal SilAlmhain
Ravenskald/Ravensfort

"Because a despondent heart will always be defeated, regardless of all skill."
--Sigmund Ringeck, Fechtmiester of Albrecht, Count Palatine of Rhine and Duke of Bavaria, circa 1420.