ANST-Announce - Greetings From the Estrella 17 Publicity Committee!

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:48:18 PDT 2000

Unto the good gentles of the SCA, doth Master Raffaelle de Mallorca
send greetings!

I write to you this day as the Publication and Publicity coordinator for the
coming Estrella 17 War, scheduled for February 14 thru 19, in the year 2001.

This position was created so that OFFICIAL war information could be
disseminated in an orderly fashion to Kingdom and local branch Email lists.
Please feel free to cross post the publicity and informational posts to any
other intrested lists. We only ask that any cross postings be the complete
documents.

We do not want to intrude if your list does not want this information mailed
to it. If that is the case, contact me and I will remove your group from my
list.

We hope to see you all at Estrella!

In Service

Raffaelle